ADMISSIONS AND WITHDRAWALS
- The School is primarily intended for Indian children. All children are expected to follow the curriculum prescribed by the school.
- Application for admission should be made online (www. indianschoolsoman.com) on the prescribed form by parents or guardians, who will be responsible to the Head of the School for the pupil’s academics, conduct, punctuality, regular attendance, progress in school and payment of fees.
- A child must have completed three years (as on 31st March of the school year) before he/she is admitted to K.G. 1. Children who have completed five years (as on 31st March of the school year) will be considered for admission to Class I. A corresponding scale of age is fixed for the successive classes.
- A pupil who joins the School for the first time must produce an official birth certificate and passport, in evidence of the date of birth to be entered in the admission form. A candidate coming from another school must produce a transfer certificate and progress report from the school last attended, duly countersigned by the education officer of the area. For KG admission, vaccination card is essential.
Admission to Class XI
Admission to Class XI is purely based on the best of the marks scored in First and Second Preliminary Exams of Class X.
A minimum of 70% marks for Science stream and Commerce with Mathematics, and 50% marks for Commerce stream with other subject combinations is required for admission to Class XI. (The percentage may
vary depending on the number of applications received for particular stream)
The admission to all the streams will be based on merit and the availability of seats.
Students from other recognized Boards should have scored 10% more than the prescribed criteria, in all academic subjects.
Behaviour and study habits etc. will also be considered and the decision of the school authorities is final.
Prescribed application for withdrawal should be submitted to the Principal at least one month in advance before leaving the school or in lieu of that a month’s fee will be charged if the student is withdrawn before the end of December.
- At the time of withdrawal if any parent is willing to contribute the refundable deposit to the Student Welfare Fund, it will be utilized for helping the needy students.
Pupils intending to withdraw from 1st of January onwards have to pay fees for the whole academic year.