Important Guidelines : Admissions (2019 – 2020) – Indian Schools in Muscat:
- Indian nationals currently residing in Oman and seeking admission for the academic year 2019-2020 for their children are eligible to register online.
- Online registration is mandatory. There is only one application form required for one child; system will not accept any duplication.
- A unique login registration number and password will be generated on submission of the application form. This will be sent to the email address and mobile number given in the application form.
- The print out of the completed application form along with copies of child’s passport with stamped visa page, parent’s /guardian’s resident card should be submitted to any of the Indian Schools in the capital area (except Indian School Bousher) for processing the admission.
- Application forms will not be accepted for processing at Indian School Bousher. Parents are, therefore, requested to submit the completed application form for processing at other Indian Schools in the capital area.
- A non-refundable processing fee of OMR 15/- will be paybale on each application.
- Schools will start accepting application forms from 20th January 2019.
- Online application form is required even for sibling’s admission. To get the sibling preference in the same school, parent should essentially choose the same school as the first option.
- Online registration form can be edited using the registration number and password until it is accepted by a school. After acceptance of application by a school, no amendments in the registration form can be made.
- Vacancy matrix posted on the site may be checked by parents to know the number of seats available in different classes.
- Parents are advised to go through Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) section for more clarification, if required.
- Updates and circulars regarding admission process will be posted on the website.
- Admissions will be based on computer generated random draw and subject to availability of seats in each school.
- In case of any queries not addressed in the website, parents may contact the Admission Cell of any Indian School.
- Child seeking admission should hold a valid passport.
( For more details visit: http://www.indianschoolsoman.com/Guid.aspx )